Favorite Nintendo 64 Game?

shreddedbullet
Site Admin

Favorite Nintendo 64 Game?

Post by shreddedbullet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:51 pm

What's your favorite N64 game? Mine is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! :)
jyy

Re: Favorite Nintendo 64 Game?

Post by jyy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

I can't really say. I mean, I liked the Mario adventure and racing games, but I also have fond memories of Banjo-kazooie. I guess I'd have to say I like them all, though, I cannot remember the Mario ones.
upsettable
Semi-New Member

Post by upsettable » Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Super Mario 64. That game blew my mind as a kid.
Dreadsmite
Semi-New Member

Post by Dreadsmite » Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm

When I was much younger, I had mainly played N64 games like F-Zero X, Starfox 64, Mischief Makers, Bomberman64, some weird Japanese game where you play as some dude with spikey blue hair, Body Harvest, and Chameleon Twist. If I had to pick a favorite I'd probably go with F-Zero X because of how fast paced and radical it presented itself to the player. Ridiculous electric metal and high speed action, over 30 vehicles racing at the same time each map you played, overall how much content there was. Also, the N64 had a Disc Drive that failed at Japan that wasn't set to the US which has an expansion pack for the game. It allowed players to customize their own vehicle, design their own maps, and provided much more levels. For an N64 game F-Zero X was loaded with content
shreddedbullet
Site Admin

Post by shreddedbullet » Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Dreadsmite wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm
When I was much younger, I had mainly played N64 games like F-Zero X, Starfox 64, Mischief Makers, Bomberman64, some weird Japanese game where you play as some dude with spikey blue hair, Body Harvest, and Chameleon Twist. If I had to pick a favorite I'd probably go with F-Zero X because of how fast paced and radical it presented itself to the player. Ridiculous electric metal and high speed action, over 30 vehicles racing at the same time each map you played, overall how much content there was. Also, the N64 had a Disc Drive that failed at Japan that wasn't set to the US which has an expansion pack for the game. It allowed players to customize their own vehicle, design their own maps, and provided much more levels. For an N64 game F-Zero X was loaded with content
F-Zero X is one of the games I really want to collect and play some day. It looks so fun.

Also that game with the kid with blue hair; you're thinking of Goemon. He was in a few games and I think two N64 games - one of them being Mystical Ninja starring Goemon.
Attachments
250px-MysticalNinjaStarringGoemon.jpg
250px-MysticalNinjaStarringGoemon.jpg (15.63 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Dreadsmite
Semi-New Member

Post by Dreadsmite » Thu May 24, 2018 12:41 am

shreddedbullet wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Dreadsmite wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm
F-Zero X is one of the games I really want to collect and play some day. It looks so fun.

Also that game with the kid with blue hair; you're thinking of Goemon. He was in a few games and I think two N64 games - one of them being Mystical Ninja starring Goemon.
Ahhhh my boooooy that blue haired bastard is drilled into my 5 year old memories